Keepin' it Real: Spinal Mobility Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Spinal Mobility Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Monica
1 person likes this.
Loved the spinal twists and creativity with pyramid and lunge/ cat cow.  Felt both very healing and strengthening.  Thank you !
Frank G
1 person likes this.
I love the courses with lots of twists, because they are so good for my back. This is by far the best that I have done so far. Thank you very much!
Robert Sidoti
Awesome to hear Frank G  - so glad it worked well for you! I too love all the rotational and twisting work, feels good and is very effective in keeping a healthy back! Appreciate you taking the time to comment - hope your 2024 is off to a good start!!
Katie H
2 people like this.
This was awesome! I’ve done lots of yoga and this was one of the best back wringing out practices I’ve done. I liked how there was a clear, effective theme that we explored in different dimensions. I loved the somatic cueing of dragging a thumb across the chest in the standing legs together twist. I’m two months postpartum and doing lots of baby wearing and feeding right now so this felt AMAZINF. I’ll be coming back. Thank you!
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Katie H !! Thanks for your comment - so good to hear the practice felt and worked so well for you :)) Congratulations on your baby - what a beautiful gift it is!! Hope to see you again soon - all my best, Robert 
31-35 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial