Welcome to Ashtanga: Refreshing Sun Salutations
Dylan Bernstein

Watch this Practice
Katarina V
3 people like this.

Dear Dylan! Your
calming yet energizing
voice cuing Surya Namaskar A and B, which I agree
contain the essence, makes this a wonderful practice.
Thank you!

Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Thanks for these clear and fascinating presentations.
Debra D
2 people like this.
It was really useful to go back to the basics with this clear, calming instruction of the suns. I feel refreshed! Thank you 🙏🏻
Kate M
2 people like this.
It's all there...! Thank you for this presentation of Surya Namaskara A&B, Dylan : )
Dylan Bernstein
Katarina it is all about the essence! Thanks for the high praise and harmony! 
Dylan Bernstein
Gabriel Debra Kate! Wonderful that you're finding this clear and calming. Please do keep exploring this season as it comes out and always feel free to hit me up with any questions or comments! Yours, Dylan 
Matthew
1 person likes this.
wonderful class. so many useful cues and yet also felt unhurried and peaceful. thanks.
Dylan Bernstein
Matthew That's really delightful. Unhurried, useful and peaceful... ahh, our practice can be this! 
Erin C
I often feel pain in my wrists and tension in my shoulders when I do this flow - mainly in the chaturanga transition, even when I modify it to knees. Do you have suggestions to release this pain and tension? Simply continuing with the practice again and again? Or any different practices to help strengthen supporting structures?
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Hi there Erin. I am sure Dylan Bernstein will chime in soon. Meanwhile, let's see if we can help navigate the pain you are experiencing. First, please know that sun salutations are quite demanding on the wrists and shoulders and you are not alone. 

Margi offers a gentle, less demanding version of sun salutations here that might help prepare you for the version Dylan is teaching.
(Comment continues below).

1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial