The Vinyasa Show: Heart Centered Flow<br>Brenda Lear

The Vinyasa Show: Heart Centered Flow
Brenda Lear

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Erika Thank you for pointing this out. We are editing and it should be fixed today! Best, Sarah
Brenda Lear
1 person likes this.
Hi Erika I'm glad you enjoyed the class. I think I had yoga brain when filming this class...truth be told, when I usually teach I am not doing the practice so when filming it takes another level of concentration to do be in the practice and to remember what comes next. (Obviously, I think I really enjoyed this one.) I hope I did not leave you too unbalanced with this sequence :)
Sarah Beston
Hi Erika and Brenda Lear , this video is all set and updated. Sorry to miss that in the editing! All the best!
Erika H
WOW, Sarah Beston that's wonderful! Thank you.
Constance Z
1 person likes this.
I began establishing a Yoga routine a month ago before bedtime. So far this is my favorite one to do before a nice aromatic hot bath.
Janet L
1 person likes this.
Very beautiful practice Brenda Lear I love your clases!!!! thank you!!!
Ali
Ali
3 people like this.
I loved this practice! It was great to have a vinyasa class with not a sun salutation or chaturanga in sight! I really enjoyed all the backbends and exploration of king pigeon and lizard poses. Also poses that don’t often make it into a sequence. Thank you!
Ashley
1 person likes this.
Ali I haven't tried this one yet, and you've convinced me. Looking forward to the creative flow and a little bit of chaturanga break for my shoulders. Adding to my queue!
Christel B
What a nice find!  Really enjoyed this flow of sequences.  Cricket was a new eye-opener.
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial