Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 3: Air Body<br>Suniti Dernovsek

Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 3: Air Body
Suniti Dernovsek

Watch this Practice
Kate M
7 people like this.
The bliss of breathwork... this was an incredible journey. I had a real eureka moment with falling into handstand. Brilliant. At the end I fell again - this time into a very deep relaxation almost immediately (where this usually takes me a lot more time). This work is so transformational. Thank you, thank you.
Susan J
2 people like this.
You make the practice seem so effortless and elegant. I am working on my transitions so that I can achieve a more flowing practice.
Suniti
1 person likes this.
Kate wow! The art of falling. Thank you for sharing. 
Suniti
2 people like this.
Susan yes, I think about transitions a lot too. It’s the heart of practice for me. Staying with every moment and in the space between the postures. 
Anastasia S
1 person likes this.
Suniti, this is such a special practice. Thank you so much for this series. I'm writing all the way from France, although I am from the Pacific Northwest. I love your teaching style- thank you for helping me gain more awareness of my body and the subtleties of these elements. 
Suniti
1 person likes this.
Anastasia thank you! I’m so glad we’ve connected via yoga anytime and that you are getting so much out of this course. Maybe we’ll cross paths in the Pacific Northwest! 
Anastasia S
1 person likes this.
I'll be in Portland for March and April and look forward to taking a class with you!
Suzie D
2 people like this.
Hello! I wanted to say how much I love this series. I am a long time yoga teacher and trainee psychotherapist. I have been interested in the somatic experience for a while and you share this so beautifully. It has shown me how much further you can take your yoga practice as a true exploration of being in the world. You have made me excited about teaching in a different way! 
Suniti
1 person likes this.
Hi Suzie!  Thank you for sharing. I'm so glad I could add a bit of inspiration to your teaching and practice. It'll be interesting to see how you weave together your study of yoga and psychotherapy. Keep me posted!
Marina N
1 person likes this.
Love this Season with you ❤️🙏
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial