Gentle Yoga: Breathe Easy<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Breathe Easy
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Susan R
1 person likes this.
I enjoy the gentle practice at the end of the day.
Thank you 🙏
Alana Mitnick
Ahhh... that sounds so lovely, Susan R! A beautiful way to unwind from the day and set up you for a good night sleep. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Love, Alana 
Rose
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this wonderful practise. I had hip surgery 3 months ago and this practise is perfect to help with my rehabilitation and easing back into Yoga which I have dearly missed. Your teaching and approach is very supportive and calming.  Thank you thank you. xx
Alana Mitnick
Hi Rose! Thank you for sharing. I'm so happy that this practice was supportive in your hip rehabilitation journey. Gentle movement, with approached mindfully, can be the best medicine for easing back into Yoga and life. So delighted that you are here! Wishing you a full and easeful recovery. Love, Alana 
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Thanks... not much yoga in the last month since I got an eight week old puppy.... I needed that!!! Cheers!!!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Tracy C! Wow! An eight-week puppy sounds like a lot of energy and time. I'm so glad you took some time for yourself to practice. What a difference it makes. Take good care! Love, Alana 
Wendie Heijmer-Arendse
Very nice and relaxing practice at the end of the day,  also with warm weather :)
Alana Mitnick
Wendie Heijmer-Arendse,  So delighted that you enjoyed this practice and found it relaxing at the end the day. Wishing you all the best! Love, Alana 
31-38 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial