Good Morning Yoga: Healing the Hips<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Healing the Hips
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
Yet another wonderful practice. I really enjoyed the sequence, cueing, and pacing. Perfect for after my run! Thank you Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Anda. What a dedicated yogini practitioner you are! I bet this hip opening sequence felt good and helpful after your run. So glad you're here! Love, Alana 
Rose
1 person likes this.
Thanks Alana, have just started with yoga anytime and I am loving it. This was great to stretch out my hips and pelvis which get tight from walking every day. Looking forward to tomorrows session.
Alana Mitnick
Welcome, Rose! So glad you're here! Yes, I know the feeling...I've been hiking/walking more these days and hamstrings/hips/pelvis get tight too. I find yoga and stretching is the best medicine to relieve the stiffness and create more freedom in the body. Enjoy! Warmly, Alana 
Renee R
1 person likes this.
Thank you for sharing Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Renee! Thank YOU for joining me in this healing the hips practice. Wishing you a healthy and inspired week! Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Rose! So delighted that you are here! Let us know how these practices are feeling and working for you. Love, Alana 
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the beautiful practice!!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Laura, Lovely to hear from you! So happy you enjoyed this hip focused flow. Wishing you a beautiful day. Love, Alana 
Laura M
1 person likes this.
so good!!! thank you!!
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial