Good Morning Yoga: Good Old Fashioned Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Good Old Fashioned Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Loved the “old school” vibe here...brought me back to the early 90s when I had a regular studio practice. It seemed like every class ended with shoulder stand, plow and fish pose - I miss those days! 🐟 ✌️☮️
Alana Mitnick
Jenny, right?! A little ode to the primary series. It's feels so energizing to ride the wave of the breath through sun salutations, standing and closing postures. It's fun to revisit my roots with a softer, more playful approach. So happy to be on this journey together. XoA
Kit & Dee Dee
Yes. It does feel so good to stretch. And it was fun! Thanks.
Rita T
2 people like this.
Video stopped twice through practice
Eleanor D
1 person likes this.
I really loved this practice… Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
HI Kit & Dee Dee! So nice to stretch, and breathe, and practice together! So glad to hear that you had fun! Wishing you all the best. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Eleanor, Thank you so much for joining me! So happy that you loved this practice. Take good care! Warmly, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Rita, I hope you were able to get this video playing after all. Is your browser and software up to date? Sometimes just a simple restart and reboot can do the trick. Let us know if can help! Best wishes, Alana  
Laura M
1 person likes this.
A perfect practice!! I just had a baby, and I'm really trying to get back into shape. Your videos help so much. Thank you for teaching stay safe and healthy!!
Alana Mitnick
Hi, Laura! Congratulations on your baby!! What a transformation. I bet you are ready to reclaim your body. I was just with my sister who gave birth 3 weeks ago (I'm an Auntie . She was sharing with me just that... I told her to be patient and ease back in, listening to her body. So happy that these videos are helping you. Stay safe and healthy, as well, Laura. Love, Alana  
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial