Gentle Yoga: Freedom in the Upper Body<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Freedom in the Upper Body
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Hi Rachel, So lovely to hear from you! Yes, I will be filming Season 2 of this Fall. Looking forward to sharing more Gentle Yoga with you! In the meantime, there are so many wonderful practices and gems on Yoga Anytime to explore... let me know if you would like some recommendations. Much love to you, as well! Take good care. XoA
Patti S
1 person likes this.
I love this series.  I love how we spend time feeling the asanas in our body.  Thanks so much
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Patti. So delighted to hear from you! Thank you for being here. I will be filming another series soon! Love, Alana 
Sara S
1 person likes this.
My left shoulder cries all the time but today, whimpering

Alana Mitnick
Sara S, I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder. I hope this practice offered some relief. My rule of thumb is that it if hurts, stop. Or even better, pause before it hurts... explore a range that feels safe and alright. Thank you for joining me. So glad you are here! Love, Alana 
IOS C
1 person likes this.
My shoulders and neck so needed this practice. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
IOS C, Ahhh... I'm so glad you found some relief in your shoulders and neck. I know the feeling! Thank you for being here and joining me in Yoga. Warmly, Alana 
Diane C
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Alana! My body always feels remarkable after your classes! Namaste. 
Alana Mitnick
Diane C, So delighted to be practicing together! Thank you for being here and taking this time for yourself to move, breathe, and feel better. Stay close. Love, Alana 
Susan R
1 person likes this.
My shoulders feel great!  Thank you Alana 🙏
31-40 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial