Gentle Yoga: Calm and Centered<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Calm and Centered
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana, my days are always better with your gentle routines. The hip is good, I'll be playing tennis again soon. There's a thought ---Yoga for Tennis...Namaste, Glenford.
Alana Mitnick
Glenford, I'll put Yoga for Tennis in the cue! Wishing you a day full of ease and joy. Namaste, Alana 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed the quality of the experience. The slower pace and subtle movements allowed me to tune in to my breath, body and inner voice. Thanks  Alana, Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful observations and insights, Glenford.  Namaste, Alana 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana. I generated a warm gentle heat after your Feel Good. Exactly what the doctor ordered after an extremely late night filming as a television extra. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
Great to hear, Glenford. Sounds like it was just the right medicine for unwinding and coming home to yourself. Namaste, Alana 
Pamela R
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this gentle approach.  I've so been wanting to get into Yoga but have dreaded how difficult it is for me at times.  This is exactly what I need. Thank you, it was wonderful.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Pamela! So delighted to be practicing together! Your comment means the world to me... so happy to hear it's exactly what you need. It's so important (especially now with all that's happening in the world) to slow down, sink in, and move with gentle loving kindness. Enjoy, Alana 
Catherine P
1 person likes this.
This is so calming and relaxing, love  the lunges on the block , my back is not hurt like that ! I really appreciate your gentle teaching  ! Thank you Alana from Paris where  we are  confined since 3 weeks  ! Your class helps a lot to stand it !
Alana Mitnick
Catherine, Thank you so much for sharing. I am so delighted to hear that you have found some relief and support with this practice... in Paris! It is such an important time to stay calm and centered in the midst of this global pandemic. How we respond internally is up to us! Sending love and healthy, healing energy from my home to yours. xo Alana 
11-20 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial