60 Minute Yoga Flows: Full Body Tune-Up<br>Wade Gotwals

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Full Body Tune-Up
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
Hi Dayna Wildern thank you thank you!!! It is so great you practice together, I wish more people shared w/ their partners and friends- the world would be a better place, don't you think?!!
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Wow, I loved this! After a long weekend of no yoga and some misbehaving, this was a wonderful way to get back into the groove. I love your teaching style Wade!
Wade
Hi Laura M ! So good to hear from you and welcome back to the yoga groove!! So glad you are on the yoga journey with me!
David G-
Wade, thanks for this morning's practice. Your flexibility and calm demeanor are inspiring. The pranayama at the start was settling, and then I enjoyed the unique ways we moved. The periformas stretches were intense (foot in crook of the arm). Want to come back to practice the crow variations. Episode 1 in each of these seasons has been so memorable. 
Tania C
1 person likes this.
What a great practice! Thank you so much
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Tania C So glad you felt this Full tune up flow!!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi David G- Great to hear from you and thanks for connecting and sharing! So cool you are into exploring all the different opportunities on this journey to open up and feel!!
Juan Ignacio H
Thank you so much Wade. I had so much fun I didnt felt the time and also made all the hard postures. Your classes are upgrading my lével a lot
Wade
Great to hear from you Juan Ignacio H , it's so great you are moving through the challenging postures and upgrading!  You know that you are getting deeper into the practice when time flies by and you are present! winning!
Lenise Jay
1 person likes this.
Okay, now I’m starting to crave one hour sessions lol, thank you for the practice 🧘🏾‍♀️🙏🏾
41-50 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial