Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Strength 1<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Strength 1
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
9 people like this.
Nathan!!! I have been waiting patiently for this ever since word of this challenge hit my instagram feed a few months ago! I just love your precise yet gentle approach...what a fabulous gift to us all, just in time for the holidays! Thank you thank you thank you 🙏🏻
M Angela C
3 people like this.
Thanks Nathan! The cue of knitting in the lower ribs made a real difference in the poses for me  - an aha moment.   I could feel strength “ from the ground up.” 
Nathan Briner
Jenny I am so thrilled to have this challenge ready for the new year! Stay in touch and let me know what you’re coming along. Happy holidays!
Matthew
3 people like this.
enjoyed this. thanks nathan. :)
Joan J
5 people like this.
Nathan,  so glad to see this challenge for strength.  I appreciate the slower more mindful pace.  The adjustments you suggest help to create more space.  I especially appreciate the simple foot lift in tree pose, as I have no balance due to fallen arches.  I look forward to all the future sessions of this challenge🌾💮
Nathan Briner
Joan thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. I would love to hear more from you as you progress through the challenge. Wishing you the best for the New Year!
Sara C
3 people like this.
I like the anatomical cues. Thank you!
Ali
Ali
4 people like this.
Every time I take a class with you I get a really important insight which I know will stay with me. Today it was firming in the hip in extended side-angle in order to open the chest. Thank you Nathan.
Kate M
4 people like this.
Yay Nathan! Organizing a 30 day challenge must be a monumental challenge. Thank you for taking it on and guiding us through! Happy New Year!
Nathan Briner
Ali, I love the hip/chest connection. So much space to be found. 
1-10 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial