Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Maggie G
Great inspiration!!
Nathan Briner
Thank you, Maggie!
Satu
2 people like this.
Hi! I have had too much work lately and have been postponing this challenge since I thought it would be really physically hard. It kind of was but I was surprised how relaxing it was. I'm glad I finally started. Thank you!
Nathan Briner
Hi Satu! Welcome. Great to have you here. The challenge definitely eases into the flow and depth of the deeper work. You can always hold back on a particular lesson if you feel it is meeting you right where you are at energetically. If you have any questions about poses or modifications please reach out. I’ll be here for you. 
All my best!
Rain T
1 person likes this.
Excellent first day. I enjoy your calm approach and easy manner!
Rain T
2 people like this.
Just redid this. Feel the need to get stronger before doing more balance poses! Love this. Rain
Nathan Briner
I think that’s a great idea, Rain. Strength is the foundation for a solid and safe practice :)
Lisa D
Enjoyed the slow, gentle intro to some basics and attention to detail for my body cues.  It was relaxing and not intimidating at all, since I know my strength and positioning will build up again! (Its been awhile for me)  Loved the wake up today. Thank you!
Nathan Briner
Lisa! So great to have you here on the challenge! Sounds like session 1 was right up your alley :) 
Looking forward to hearing more from you on your journey thru the challenge 🙏
Eric M
Thank you Nathan Briner . I’m 90 days into my practice with yogaanytime, 87 sessions completed. Even so, I learned a lot in this first session with you. Looking forward to practicing with you for the next 30 days. Namaste!
31-40 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial