Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Strength 2<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Strength 2
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Hello again Rosanna S 👋!

Good to hear that the connection to side angle is coming better. One side note I’d  like to share, it is my opinion that eventually deep stretch shouldn’t be felt in the poses. Not because we have finally out-stretched the tight muscles but because we have achieved full motion and balance from the front, back and all sides of the pose. We are elongated but in rhythm with all parts. The sensation of Stretch is that little voice that says “careful, you’re at the edge of safety ;)”
Rosanna S
2 people like this.
Nathan Briner , oh interesting! This is a new concept to me, but I've definitely experienced it. Thanks for that. I always thought that playing the edge meant having to feel something, but the best yoga classes I've been to, I didn't actually feel like I was working at all, only to find myself sore the next day. Thank you!
Rachel B
1 person likes this.
Hi Nathan, Thank you for the helpful comments on embodiment you made after Day One.  Your response motivated me to keep going!
Nathan Briner
Rachel B, I am here for you! Check in any time and I’ll be there to take the steps with you. 
PS. There are some lovely restorative sessions within the challenge that come just a the right time for relaxation and deep inner focus. 
Be well! 
Nancy W
1 person likes this.
Nathan,  I’ve loved taking your classes at Rancho la Puerta over the years!  Do you have any suggestions for those of us with wrist issues?  I’ve always done Downward Dog, plank, etc. on my fists, but that’s painful, too, now.  This is a great series for those of us who may have gotten a little out of shape over the past year+!
Nathan Briner
Nancy W! Hi there :)
Welcome to the challenge!
Let’s talk about your wrists. Can you tell me where they hurt and what positions bother them? 
Brenda S
1 person likes this.
Love the way you cue up poses... another amazing practice, grateful, Brenda 
Nathan Briner
Thank you, Brenda S!
Michelle
1 person likes this.
Feeling nice n strong over here! Thank you! 🙏🏽 
Nathan Briner
Michelle, I think you’ll really enjoy how holding the poses and building strength opens a new perspective on the power of these poses :)
21-30 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial