Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 11: Balance 5<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 11: Balance 5
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Luna, the way I build the challenge, I’ve structured strength and balance first to build a good foundation to the body. Then, the flexibility section comes in to take advantage of that stability. I think you’ll enjoy that part of the program. 
Tracy S
2 people like this.
Nathan! Awesome instruction on how to guide your body into arm pressure pose and crow pose. I could feel what my body was doing to make the pose come alive. I felt so accomplished after my 3rd attempt to fly in crow. Thank you for another amazing practice on the mat. Namaste! Tracy from Summerville SC
Nathan Briner
Tracy, isn’t that a fun pose? 😁
Christel B
1 person likes this.
It feels so different doing Bakasana with a block but easier.  The balancing pose before that worked for me when I crossed my feet as I lifted.  Is that a different pose in that case?
Nathan Briner
Christel, same pose with a little deeper action. I felt it would maybe be a bit too much to dive into that portion of the pose in this lesson. 
Christel B
1 person likes this.
I’ve always done it with feet together out front and so it’s actually easier for me that way.  (Maybe having long legs helps.)
Nathan Briner
Christel, yes, I feel that the connection of the feet helps bring a greater depth to the pose. 
Elfo R
1 person likes this.
Thank you very much for these lessons!!!Great, challenging and fun, and I also really appreciate the step by step instructions! Can't wait to see what's coming next!
Nathan Briner
Hi Elfo! Thank you for sharing your experience :) I would love to hear more from you as you continue the challenge, even if you hit a rough patch. I’m always here to offer guidance if you need it. If you like the step by step instructions, I post in depth comments on various asana in my instagram profile @nathan_briner as well. 
I hope to hear from you as you continue the challenge :) 
Tyana K
1 person likes this.
Hi Nathan,
I just finished day 11 and am loving this series. I took your class for a few years at Rancho La Puerta. I’ll sadly be missing the Ranch this spring given the challenges in the world right now. I even have my kids doing your yoga and they have both made it through 2 days. Thanks for these great virtual classes. Tyana
11-20 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial