Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 17: Power 5<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 17: Power 5
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Barbara, nice to have you here! 
From what I hear you saying, I would suggest that weight training could be great for you. It will allow you to work with lower weight loads and progressively build strength. Bicep curls, tricep press, bench press, shoulder press and back rows are all excellent exercises to build the arms. Be patient, It will take time For the strength to become evident. If you don’t want to use weights, planks with straight and bent arms, push-ups on knees, dips from a bench are great strengtheners as well. Hope that helps!
Beatrice S
1 person likes this.
I’ve been really enjoying all the practices till now! Thank you for your passion and for this inspirational challenge
Nathan Briner
Very happy to hear it, Beatrice!

If you have any friends that you think would enjoy the challenge please let them know that they can get a free month on Yoga Anytime. They just use the code NATHAN when they are signing up. I would love to see more folks have a chance to enjoy and get the benefits from the challenge. 
All my best!

Banu Y
hi Nathan I can not make rotatedcrowl pose and couldn't lift myself I think my arms and wrist is not ready for it.Any suggestions to develop ?
thx
Nathan Briner
Banu, that is a challenging pose for sure. How are you in handstand against the wall?
Matthew
1 person likes this.
rotated crow - yikes - I think i held a very crude version of this for a millisecond - but i had fun. thanks. :)
Nathan Briner
Matthew! Way to go! Keep working on it. You’ll get it 💪
May R
1 person likes this.
This is the 2nd time I am attempting this challenge, and it definitely is one for me., which is all good. That said it would seem that side crow makes this a 2/3 rather than a 2 practice. I definitely had to sit that out past the initial setting-up of the pose.
Nathan Briner
May, it’s a tough pose and even tougher to pin down an exact number to rate the challenges. My hope is to build enough steps through a routine or prior routine to give you options if a particular pose give you trouble. 
Michelle
1 person likes this.
My first time side crow pose!! I need to twist more, I think. I could feel muscles (I didn’t know existed) the next day!
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial