Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 19: Flexibility 1<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 19: Flexibility 1
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Much needed and much loved...❤️
Joan J
3 people like this.
I so love restorative practices,  so nourishing for my mind  and my nervous system🌾
Ali
Ali
3 people like this.
Blissful.
Nathan Briner
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I really enjoyed this lesson because of the extra time in the poses. By the time I lay down for savasana I was in a deep, restful place. 
Kate M
2 people like this.
A sweet, nourishing restorative practice...
Annika S
1 person likes this.
this was AMAZING
Nathan Briner
Thank you, Annika! What was your favorite part?
Rosanna S
2 people like this.
Restorative practices are so delicious! In reference to a post I made previously, this one would make a great menstrual practice. I love your cues for getting into supta bodda konasana. I feel so relaxed!
Michelle
Super grateful today is restorative day!! Feeling tired all day and dragging. I usually do my yoga before noon, but today I started at 8:30pm and only because I don't want to miss any days of this challenge! Tonight, I enjoyed the twist position with the bolster. I love my bolster. Thank you!! 
Nathan Briner
Bolster love! I am with you Michelle. Nothing beats a good restorative session. Even when your mind says “MUST SWEAT!”, it soon learns to chill out and let the body reset. You can come back to these restorative sessions anytime you need to hit the reset button, and there are more of these types of  sessions waiting for you ahead. Keep up the great work 🙏
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial