Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 28: Integration 4<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 28: Integration 4
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
M Angela C
4 people like this.
Nathan, today I am able to state that I experienced back bending with ease and space in my body and mind. The cueing into the poses and the feeling were very helpful for me as I tend to “push through” versus experience and adjust. Loving the learning that the integration series is bringing  to my personal yoga journey and Into my daily life off the mat. Thank you! 
Nathan Briner
M Angela that is wonderful to hear! “Experience and adjust”, what a great way to put it. That is the living thread of yoga and it grows with regular practice. And, well done on staying with the challenge!
Kate M
2 people like this.
Nice sequencing lead-in to that peak pose, Nathan! Namaste to you too!
Ishara S
Working with the looped strap for that back bend was incredibly helpful. I didn't get very far without losing the sacral tuck--but it was the most ease I've had in that back bend, while still pushing my limit.
Kacper I
1 person likes this.
Doing this challenge every day. I’m feeling great, and see big progress from first lesson, thank you!!!
Nathan Briner
Right on, Kacper! Great to hear from you. I look forward to hearing more about your journey in days to come :)
Danielle G
1 person likes this.
The tuck is so challenging to maintain!! Trying to overcome years of anterior tilting  
Any other suggestions are welcome
Nathan Briner
Danielle, Thanks for bringing this topic up. Yes it can be a challenge if you have a habit of anterior tilt. Maybe I can help refine how you see this action. Tell me a little more about your challenge with this action and I'll offer some tips to help. 
Danielle G
1 person likes this.
Hard to describe what’s going on anatomically as there are so many factors! I think a lot of it is tight erectors (and hip flexors). I liked a lot of your back and sacrum work a few seasons ago. I find that helps. Also have a hard time with upper back extension so that makes it worse. 
Nathan Briner
Danielle, that makes sense. If you’re interested, I have been doing individual zoom sessions to help with these kinds of questions and concerns. Let me know if you’d like to have a session and I can send you the details :)
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial