Kundalini Vitality Reboot Challenge: Day 5: Unleashing Creativity<br>Sukhdev Jackson

Kundalini Vitality Reboot Challenge: Day 5: Unleashing Creativity
Sukhdev Jackson

Watch this Practice
Renee R
3 people like this.
I have definitely noticed more energy since starting this challenge and more clarity. Thank you!
Sukhdev
1 person likes this.
So glad to hear Renee! Yes developing a daily practice and doing the daily kriyas will really give you constant energy and clarity. Keep up! 
Martha K
4 people like this.
Every practice infuses my every cell with vitality and light. I feel connected to myself!
Diane C
3 people like this.
Hello Sukhdev. Since you asked, I will give you my feedback. I am enjoying this exploration into Kundalini yoga. I admit feeling uncomfortable in many poses, even easy pose, but feel my body is slowly adapting and each class gets somewhat easier. I find comfort in the vocalizations, and especially enjoy the pranyama breath. I performed Reiki self-healing last night and felt amazing flow of energy, especially in the root and sacral chakras. I feel tingling with many shoulder movements after several repetitions, and feel general right shoulder discomfort which I am sure will improve. After the last class, I felt much less bloated which gives me energy. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I hope to repeat the series to continue to improve. 
Claudia-Sam C
Thank you, I loved this gentle practice. I could feel tingling down my arms up until the hands when they were bound together and our neck was to the chin. It felt weird but I guess the energy was shifting. It felt good to be able to do deep breaths today, thank you. 
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Thanks Sukhdev for a beautiful practice which  filled with energy, peace and clarity. I'm writing two screenplays so I need all the creativity the universe bestows. I'm enjoying the Challenge, a great way to combat the current crisis

Tracy S
2 people like this.
Thank you Sukhdev! I definitely feel more alive after I practice. I do struggle at times but I know it all is part of growing and challenging my body mind and spirit. It is helping me get through this troubling time. Peace!   :)
Christel B
2 people like this.
I felt transported to another realm by engaging in all these amazing kriyas..
Sylvia K
1 person likes this.
Hi Sukhdev,  Thank you for this wonderful discovery of the powers of Kundalini yoga.  I have been practising and/or teaching yoga for almost 20 years but your practises in this challenge  take me to a new energetic level that I have not yet touched upon.  Even my dog is responding differently to me.  Interestingly I am feeling a lot of tightness in my lower chakra areas.  Is that decades of stagnant energy unraveling itself?  
Jacqueline L
Just finished day 5 and I feel totally rejuvenated Thank you 
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial