60 Minute Yoga Flows: Steady Foundation Flow<br>Sarah Beston

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Steady Foundation Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
7 people like this.
So glad to see you back with a new season Sarah! Let me just say I LOVED this class....it has that “old-school” vibe to it, unrushed and hitting all the notes. The nice long, and (again) unrushed savasana was the perfect way to cap this off. I’m looking so forward to the rest of the season 🌞
Sarah Beston
Hi Jenny - So sweet to hear and I love that we are practicing together this season. Please stay close and let me know how the other classes are for you. Sending warmth and love!
Kate M
4 people like this.
A 60 minute practice container allows for such a lovely unrushed practice! This was a really nice sequence of familiar asana which allowed me to enter more deeply into the shapes. Your guidance was so lovely - kind, generous, and creative : ) Thank you Sarah!
Sarah Beston
You are so welcome, Kate! It's always such a pleasure to practice with you and hear your thoughts on your practice. Happy to hear that the 60 minute class allowed you to sink in a little deeper. Warmly, Sarah
Diane C
2 people like this.
Thank you for another wonderful class. I noticed I was able to bend deeper in the standing forward bends midway through the class. I felt an incredible stretch in the reclining spinal twist. Wow!
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
This was such a treat. I have loved your shorter flows, and was so pleased to see a season of longer classes. Your sequencing is so interesting and creative; it really energises me. Thank you.
Sarah Beston
Amazing, Diane! So happy to hear and thanks so much for sharing your experience. Stay close. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Ali - So nice to hear and thank you so much for letting me know how this practice was for you. It's nice to sink into a longer practice sometimes, isn't it? Wishing you a beautiful Sunday! 
Beth F
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah!  I'm so glad to do some longer practices with you!
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Beth! So happy to be practicing together with these longer sequences as well. Let me know how the rest of the season is for you. Warmly, Sarah
1-10 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial