60 Minute Yoga Flows: Steady Foundation Flow<br>Sarah Beston

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Steady Foundation Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Lisa D
2 people like this.
A gentle and soothing yoga flow leaving me feeling grounded and content. Thank you so much.  Looking forward to the rest of the lessons in the series so much! 
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Lisa! So happy to be practicing together here and glad this flow left you feeling grounded today. Stay close and let me know how the rest of the series goes! Warmly, Sarah
Marlo
2 people like this.
Sarah, so glad you have a new practices here! This grounding practice was exactly was I needed today among the world’s current instability. Thank you, thank you. Namaste and be well!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So nice to hear from you, Marlo! I wish we were all enjoying happy hour together at Rancho Pacifico and doing some yoga on the deck. Hope you're healthy and well. Glad to be practicing together here, especially during this time. Warmly, Sarah
Lisa P
1 person likes this.
Great sessions by Sarah, very clear and enjoyable. Thank you !
David S
2 people like this.
Great class from home for Katherine and myself!! Hope to have a live class soon..
Kira Sloane
David! Join us this Friday at 10:30am PDT (California TIme) to practice with Sarah! Sign up at https://www.yogaanytime.com/live. xok
Sarah Beston
Thanks for practicing with me here, Lisa! As Kira Sloane said in this thread, I'll be teaching a live streaming class with Yoga Anytime this Friday at 10:30 a.m. PDT:  https://www.yogaanytime.com/live Hope to see you there!
Sarah Beston
Hi David! So nice to be practicing with you both here. Miss seeing you in PV and hope you and the family are staying healthy and safe. Warmly, Sarah 
Pam W
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this class, thank you Sarah! I have been looking for a class that I can do in the mornings and this is perfect. Great start to my day!
11-20 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial