60 Minute Yoga Flows: Steady Foundation Flow<br>Sarah Beston

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Steady Foundation Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
Hi viola! Thank you so much for reaching out and I am so happy to be practicing together. Wow, Italy! I've been to Rome and Assisi and loved both. Where do you live? Sending warmth from California! 
Sarah Beston
So happy to hear, viola! I am thrilled to be practicing with you here on Yoga Anytime. All the best from California! Warmly, Sarah
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Lovely practice. Thank you 
Sarah Beston
Gabriel W—Happy to be practicing togther!
Ingunn
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class. I needed this soft and sweet grounding practice tonight. Love to all from Norway!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Ingunn! So happy to be practicing with you and wow, Norway! Please keep me posted on your journey here. Love from the east coast of the U.S. 
Gilli V
1 person likes this.
REally enjoyed this, have been away from the mat too long.
Sara B
1 person likes this.
So wonderful as always to practice with you Sarah.  I love that you never said Chaturanga once.  That was such a pleasant and unexpected surprise for me. 
Sarah Beston
Thank you for practicing with me, Gillian V! I can certainly relate to that feeling of being away from my practice and how wonderful it feels upon returning. Wishing you a beautiful week and hope to practice with you again soon. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for practicing with me here and in person, Sara B! It's always a pleasure! Warmly, Sarah
31-40 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial