60 Minute Yoga Flows: Release and Reset<br>Sarah Beston

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Release and Reset
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
Thanks for practicing with me, Sam and thank you for the great feedback! It’s always so nice to hear how these practices land and I’m happy to be practicing with you! Great to know about the breath—I would always much prefer expansive breathing and will try and give it some more space next time. All the best, Sarah
Deven Sisler
1 person likes this.
After a month away from a consistent practice, this was the perfect, perfect class to jump back in. Thank you!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So nice to hear from you, Deven Sisler! I'm happy to hear that this class was a good transition back for you. Sending love from Joshua Tree. xo
Viola
1 person likes this.
This was really great Sarah, a perfect way to wind down and wring out the day, and my partner agrees as well! Thank you :)
Sarah Beston
I'm so happy to hear, Viola! Thank you for sharing your experience and wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving. With gratitude, Sarah
Lori
1 person likes this.
I found this practice so nourishing and soothing. Thank you, Sarah. The sequencing felt fresh, with a gentle and consistent drumbeat echoing the twisting theme. Thanks so much.
Sarah Beston
I always love to hear your eloquent words about your experience with the practice, Lori C. Thanks so much for sharing. 🙏🏼
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Really enjoying these again. Thank you 
Sarah Beston
Hi Gabriel W, I am so happy to hear that you are revisiting these and enjoying them again. Thanks for letting me know!
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I think I have cycled through this series 7 or 8 times now, and I find myself in a meditative state of complete absorption each time. Each time is fresh and new and interesting. Thank you Sarah, I love practising with you.
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial