Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence 2 v.5<br>Alana Mitnick

Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence 2 v.5
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Janeissy A
1 person likes this.
I am awake! I needed this practice this morning. Ready to go on with my day. Namaste :)
Alana Mitnick
Haha.. happy to hear, Janeissy! The pacing is brisk and designed to get the blood flowing. So glad you got your practice in... now your available for whatever unfolds. Take good care. Namaste, Alana 
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Monday ray of sunshine 🌞
Alana Mitnick
Your comment brought a smile to my face, Jenny. Thank you! xoA
June S
1 person likes this.
Very nice! This gave me no time for my mind to do it’s dreaded wandering. Just focused on my breathing and postures. Ended feeling far happier then when I went in. Question: how do you do this and TALK at the same time?! 😂
Alana Mitnick
June, haha... barely! It takes some practice and conditioning. Focusing on the breath is pretty much the solution to everything these days. I am so happy to hear that it resulted in feeling happier. That's what matters the most. Sending love and hugs. xoA
Christel B
1 person likes this.
So comforting to do this familiar routine first thing in the morning when the WiFi reception is strong and the video doesn’t stop every few minutes.  Great balance of poses to strengthen and get the blood flowing.
Alana Mitnick
Christel, Wonderful to hear from you! So glad you got your practice in early with a strong clear connection... what a difference a day makes. Love, Alana 
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Nice relaxed vibe. Thank you

Alana Mitnick
Gabriel, So glad you enjoyed the practice! Way to get in your yoga practice. Take good care, Alana 
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial