Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence 2 v.5<br>Alana Mitnick

Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence 2 v.5
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Masako B
1 person likes this.
My first day and first class that I had practiced with u  I enjoyed and energized  Thank you, Alana.  Masako
Alana Mitnick
Masako! So glad you are here, enjoying and feeling energized from your practice! There are so many wonderful teachers and so much to explore on Yoga Anytime. Let us know if we can help you find what you're looking for! xo Alana 
Chris C
1 person likes this.
Great workout. Hit all the right places. :)
Alana Mitnick
Hi Chris! Wonderful to hear! So lovely to practice together. Thinking of you and sending love. xoA
Elizabeth H
1 person likes this.
thank you, Alana. This practice helped me get quickly past my stiffness. I love all your classes!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Elizabeth, So happy to hear... quickly is right! Grateful for this opportunity to practice together and be in Yoga. Wishing  you a wonderful day! Love, Alana 
P.s. I am teaching a LIVE class on Wednesdays at 10:30am PDT if you're free to join sometime: https://www.yogaanytime.com/live
Meagan P
1 person likes this.
I'm on holiday with my family,  so being able to do a full body practice in only 30 minutes was perfect! Plus,  since you went through the poses with no frills,  I was able to easily follow even though I was using my phone,  which was on the floor.   Now I feel ready for a day of hiking. Thanks! 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Meagan, Thank you for sharing your experience. I love hearing that you are able to strike a balance with your family holiday and Yoga / self-care practice. Fantastic! Wishing you a wonderful hike and holiday! Warmly, Alana 
Brigitte M
1 person likes this.
I love this practice so much. I don‘t know how many times I have done it so far... thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Brigitte M! I am so happy to hear that you are loving this practice. I find it hits all the tight spots in 30 minutes! Thank you for being here and joining me in Yoga. Love, Alana 
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial