Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence 2 v.7<br>Rosemary Garrison

Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence 2 v.7
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Kate M
4 people like this.
Your voice is so gentle and encouraging, Rosemary. I really loved this practice. Many thanks.
Tracy S
2 people like this.
Rosemary! Thank you for a soothing meditative flow. I was so relaxed when I arrived in shavasana.  Peace and Light!  :)
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Tracy . It always makes me so happy when a practice leaves us so relaxed. Peace and light to you as well!
Rosemary Garrison
Awwww, thank you, Kate . I'm so grateful for your warm feedback. 
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
I always enjoy your classes! This session felt wonderful after a long walk. Thank you so much! Namaste! Anda from Denver, Colorado
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Anda S ! This makes me smile. My bro and his family as well as a beloved friend live in Denver. We've even offered workshops there in the past. I'll keep you posted if that arises again. Namaste. 
Sandra Židan
Thank you, Rosemary, for this nice calming practice! Kind regards!
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you for joining me, Sandra Židan ! It's such a joy to share. 
Rachel B
1 person likes this.
I loved this practice. Rosemary, your vocal tone is very integrated into the movement in a way I have not experienced before. The quality of your voice and your invitations really helped me stay focused. 
Rosemary Garrison
Mmmhhh, thank you for this beautiful feedback, Rachel B . I find the quality and tone of voice to be such an influential aspect of the practice. Makes me happy to know it landed well with you. 
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial