Move to Meditate: Deep Hips<br>Nuria  Reed

Move to Meditate: Deep Hips
Nuria Reed

Watch this Practice
Suzanne L
1 person likes this.
Very nice and helpful but challenging for me.  I will keep working with it however.  The ending was lovely and will be incorporated into my daily routines.
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
This was just what my tired body needed today. During the first half I worked up a nice “shine” (sweat lol) and then in the second half it felt so good to engage in the seated deep hip work. The nirvana mudra at the very end was new to me, and I love it so much I’m going to use it during future meditations. Thank you 🙏🏻
Charlotte Bösling
Thanks Nuria! My hips haven't felt this good in forever. Plus I really like the asparagus-looking flowers. :)
Nuria
Hi Suzanne! I'm so happy you enjoyed the ending  - it's a practice that is dear to me. 
Nuria
Jenny, wonderful to hear you got what you needed! The nirvana mudra is pretty special, isn't it? 
Nuria
1 person likes this.
You're welcome Charlotte! Happy hips = happy life?! I do love those gladiolas too. 
Brian M
1 person likes this.
Sweet hip opening practice! Thanks so much!!
Kelley S
1 person likes this.
😊happy 
Kate M
That felt so good. We dive into some deep waters here, with this exploration of the deep joint of the hips. Sitting felt so sweet. Thank you, Nuria.
Nuria
Brian You are so welcome! Thanks for being here. 
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial