Mindful Movement: Day 3: Foundation<br>Margi Young

Mindful Movement: Day 3: Foundation
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
M Angela C
3 people like this.
Simply loving this course Margi.  Spending the time to practice  on foundations and principles with your clear instruction, wisdom and calming voice is truly a gift. I have been diligent with the homework as well! Thank you for sharing this series of practices - feeling very grounded. 🙏 
Jenny S
2 people like this.
I agree wholeheartedly with you M Angela!  Also, today revealed another great pro-tip from Margi: using a block under the knees in what I “affectionately “ call ‘toe-breaker’ pose - game changer! 🙌
Susan S
1 person likes this.
Really enjoying this practice Margi. Love the structure of 3 parts with asanas, meditation and the homework is very useful, especially while in lockdown in the Blue Mountains of Australia.  some useful calming tips.Thank you
Margi Young
Susan I love to think of you doing this in the Blue Mountains! So glad you are enjoying it. Yoga Anytime did a great job of organizing the content. Keep me posted on how it continues to unfold for you. Margi
Margi Young
Jenny Ah yes! That is helpful and it is also helpful to open the soles in any way possible!
Margi Young
M Angela Thank you so much for taking the time to chime in. The comments make me so happy that I have this platform to share my life's work and joys! Hope it continues to unfold for you in a way that offers some ease in this tense world. Much love and breath! Margi
Martha K
It always feels so good to send love to my feet! Thanks for the reminder.
Margi Young
Martha Ah, the feet! They are so important on the spiritual path! Thanks for practicing.  Margi
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Paying attention to my feet was a powerful and moving experience. Thanks for your insights, wisdom and perception, Margi.
Melissa A
Loving the homework.  XO Melissa
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial