Mindful Movement: Day 3: Foundation<br>Margi Young

Mindful Movement: Day 3: Foundation
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
Joanna K
Loving this course Margi, and all your clear instructions. The tip of grounding through the feet or hands is most useful as I find it really difficult with the breath. Your calming voice adds to the wonderful experience. Thank you and much love, Joanna 
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Joanna SO glad it is offering you some calm in the storm. What  a refuge this practice can be! Margi
Roslyn G
I really learnt a lot in this class about how paying attention to your feet helps you feel grounded and certainly felt this away after this practice.
Margi Young
Roslyn G So glad the class helped you. We all need help these days! Hope you are well today. Margi
Matthew
so apparently simple yet so fresh and informative - thanks.
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Matthew S what kind words. thank you. be well and let's keep practicing!  Happy New Year. Margi
Terry Lynnd S
Thank you so much for this course. I am new to yoga, it’s something I have always thought about doing, but simply never began! Love the clarity and peace it brings. See you ‘tomorrow’!
Margi Young
Terry Lynnd S That warms my heart that you are being introduced to yoga here. A good way to start! Thanks for writing and may your practice be a good support to you. Margi
Logan K
1 person likes this.
This is my first experience with yoga in my life but I'm really enjoying it! Mentally and physically it has a wonderful calming/centering effect. I love the little things like feeling my lungs, noticing my feet, appreciating the lengthening of my spine. Thank you Margi!
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Logan K This message completely warms my heart! Such an honor to introduce you to the amazing world of yoga. Margi
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial