Mindful Movement: Day 5: Easeful<br>Margi Young

Mindful Movement: Day 5: Easeful
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Sometimes I feel like I leave too many comments on Yoga Anytime ☺️, but since you asked...this program is right up my alley and I feel I am getting such a benefit from each class. The work is subtle, which feels perfect during these stressful times. I always learn new yoga tips and pearls of wisdom. Bonus: the geek in me loves homework! And making lists! So today I’m very happy 🤓👍
Elizabeth M
Jenny we love your engagement here!  Please keep in touch with us!

Fabian H
thank you. perfect way to start my day. I am going to work on the 15 things that delight me!
Martha K
1 person likes this.
The moments when I take a intentional breath, feel my feet and notice my thoughts has transformed my day. I am more grounded, more able to see the beauty and feel the expansiveness of the internal life. Wow
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
It's Sunday afternoon and the best way to ease into the day with this graceful practice. Off the mat, I'll be thinking and writing  my 15 point gratitude list. Namaste 
Mary L
1 person likes this.
Hi Margi, I have just done the fifth day of the course, I was trying to hold off to give you feedback at the end but can't wait to say how this really resonates with me.  I came to the course having had a few anxious days and worn out, I found the gentle pace of the practice and meditation helped me get back in step.  and be kind to myself.
I also liked the homework off the mat which gave me grounding during my day.  Thank you so much am looking forward to next session xx
Margi Young
mary I am so happy to be supporting you. the course came out at a perfect time for many. these are times to be gentle as the anxiety of the world is so high. I'm with you! Margi
Margi Young
Glenford The gratitude list is important. Glad to be on the path together! Margi
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Martha Wow. What a lovely message. Make me so happy to be on this path with you! More important than ever to connect to ground and breath. Much love, Margi
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Fabian Yay! Did you do it? We sure need delight right now! margi
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial