Mindful Movement: Day 5: Easeful<br>Margi Young

Mindful Movement: Day 5: Easeful
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
Margi Young
Jenny Yes! We love your comments! It makes it all come to life again, so keep chiming in and I hope to meet you in person one of these days. Margi
Fabian H
Yes! Wonderful practice. We all need more of this now!
Corinne M
1 person likes this.
Another great practice, thanks Margi!!  The homework to train my thoughts was so helpful yesterday - a work issue took me down the spiral and I was able to catch myself, reminding myself about the negativity bias you described. Thank you!  
Nicole M
1 person likes this.
Margi, you're the reason I bought a subscription after my free trial,  I love this series! I was so proud when I couldn't do the upward facing dog the first time but the second time I got it! 

Question: I have been  suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome in my wrists since I was 20, and sometimes walking my hands backwards in downward dog hurts. Is there a modification I can make to help, because I want to do this series again? 
Margi Young
Nicole Hi Nicole! Thanks for writing and I am glad you are enjoying this journey.
How about from down dog bringing your knees to the floor, tucking your toes, and then finding your way to the forward fold without using your hands. Let me know if that makes sense and works. Take good care. Margi
Victoria B
Margi - I love this gentle journey, I’m gaining so much in reflection and time in each pose - I’m generally a fast paced individual who is tough on self with high expectations - your context and practice is so helpful for me 🙏
Margi Young
Victoria Once I told my class in NYC that my job was to slow down the pace! I will keep with that mission!  Thank you for your comment.  Margi
Melissa A
I could not believe how quickly this session flashed by!  and a list of 15 nourishing things poured right out of me as soon as I sat down.  Love doing this after an evening walk but perhaps I should practice earlier in the day so I won't go down a rabbit hole when encountering bad behavior in the world at large.  Letting it go!! XO M
Margi Young
Melissa How cool that 15 nourishing things came easily! I think it is good to learn to practice at different times so we have our tools no matter what the hour! Congrats on finishing the 7 days. Consider yourself a graduate!  xo
Melissa A
well, in 2 days i will graduate--not counting my chickens before the hatch--but i'm optimistic!
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial