Soulful Flow: Graceful Fluidity Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Graceful Fluidity Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Erika H
5 people like this.
Loooved this so much! Thanks very much for the perfect practice.
Mengjia L
4 people like this.
This is perfect for me! Thank you ^_^
Seena V
3 people like this.
Love it!!!! Added to my favorite list. Thank you.
Mary L
4 people like this.
Dear Sarah thank you for this wonderful practice, just what I needed this afternoon as I got back from work . I felt such a warm glow despite our Edinburgh weather today of blustery showers!

Kate M
2 people like this.
That. Was. Amazing. This sequence just felt SO goooooooood... thank you, Sarah!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Erika! So happy to be practicing together here. Hope to see you live on Monday at 10:30 a.m. PT or you can always catch the recording after: https://www.yogaanytime.com/live Have a beautiful weekend!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Mengjia! So happy to hear that you enjoyed this practice and thanks so much for practicing with me here on Yoga Anytime. I'll be sharing live virtual classes on Yoga Anytime on Mondays at 10:30 a.m. PT (California time). Hope to see you then and you can always practice along after that. All the best, Sarah 
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So happy to hear, Seena! Wishing you a beautiful weekend and hope to practice together again soon. Warmly, Sarah 
Sarah Beston
Dear mary, those blustery Edinburgh showers sound so dreamy to me! Sending you sunshine and warmth from the desert. I hope to practice together again soon! Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Haha, Kate!! I love your comment and so happy to hear. Hope to see you live on Monday—have a beautiful weekend! https://www.yogaanytime.com/live
1-10 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial