Soulful Flow: Integrated Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Integrated Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Thank you, Sarah, for this beautiful season of yoga...this was a salve for sure during this other-worldly time we find ourselves in. šŸ’
Sarah Beston
You are so welcome,Ā Jenny! It has been such a blessing to be able to sharing practices together here especially during this time. Hearing from you is always a treat! Thank you for practicing with me. xo
Mary Jane G
1 person likes this.
So grateful for your loving heart and this soulful practice.Ā 
Thank you SarahĀ 
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So grateful to be practicing with you here,Ā Mary Jane! Ā Sending warmth from California!
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
Thank you Sarah for a beautifully balanced series. It is one of my favourites and I will come back to it again and again.
Veronica
1 person likes this.
I loved this practice Sarah thank you for sharing it with usĀ 
Kylie W
1 person likes this.
Beautiful and inspiring, thanksĀ Sarah.Ā  A gentle reminder for me to mindfully incorporate more chakra elements into my practice. :)
Sarah Beston
HiĀ Kylie! Delighted to be practicing with you here and glad to hear this was a nice practice for you. Youā€™ve inspired me to do some chakra work myself this morning. Wishing you a beautiful Sunday!
Sarah Beston
You are so very welcome,Ā Ali! Itā€™s been so nice to connect with you throughout. Stay close and let me know how future practices evolve for you. xo
Sarah Beston
HiĀ Veronica! Thank you so much for practicing with me here and Iā€™m so happy you enjoyed this sequence. Let me know how future practices are for you!
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial