Soulful Flow: Empowered Fiery Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Empowered Fiery Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Leesa N
That was great. We (my partner and i) are really enjoying the dynamic nature of your classes. Hello from Victoria Aus in stage 4 lockdown x
Sarah Beston
Hi Leesa! So happy to be practicing with you and love that you’re joining from Victoria. I hope to visit beautiful Australia some day. Sending warmth from California. Warmly, Sarah
Lori
2 people like this.
Magical sequencing and pacing in this wonderful practice, which was oddly perfect on this fiery hot day. Thank you, Sarah.
Heidi G
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah. Loving your practices from sunny South Africa. Thank you
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Lori C—sorry to miss this message from a few months back! I'm assuming it isn't a fiery hot day there today? It's cold and windy here in LA and really enjoying the cooler weather. Sending love!
Sarah Beston
Hi Heidi G! I am so happy to be practicing with you here and love that we can connect from across the globe. I have always wanted to visit South Africa—I hope to make it there one day. Sending warmth from chilly (!) Los Angeles!
David G-
1 person likes this.
Hey Sarah: thanks so much for your comments. I was in YTT today—trauma informed lens. Thank you for incorporating those cues. They have helped with my own awakenings. Did you read or watch Life of Pi yet? Will be teaching it near the winter holidays. Look forward to dropping in on Zoom again. Shanti
Sarah Beston
How is teacher training going, David G-? Sounds awesome! I haven't read Life of Pi yet, but  as synchronicity would have it, I was just in Galapagos and a copy of it was on the bookshelf. I will order!
David G-
1 person likes this.
Love that. YTT is life changing. Nicola Mosley, our trauma lens facilitator should be on YogaAnytime. She is a healer. It was like some deeper level of the subtle body released. I taught some moving meditations. Improvised off the trauma script. I have the best teachers here at YA. It's what I can embody slowly and with variation that I can give to new students. So beautiful. Want some of my YTT to attend your Sunday Zoom. 
David G-
1 person likes this.
Also: post some pics on Facebook or Instagram (GPSDave is handle) of the retreat. Sure we would all love to see it. 
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial