Dynamic Flow: Core Tune Up<br>Robert Sidoti

Dynamic Flow: Core Tune Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Hannah H
3 people like this.
The core was tough for me, but I ended up being able to hold my longest crow in my practice so far! What a difference it made. Thanks for the great class!
Corinne M
2 people like this.
What a great challenging class.  I too had more success with crow than usual.  Thanks!
Lise Schnierle
Great class.  Thank you, thank you, thank you from Niagara Falls, Canada
Lauri K
2 people like this.
Didn’t think my abs would be soar. They were lol
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Hannah and corinne !! I love hearing that you had more success than usual in crow pose - a pose that can be very difficult for several reasons. Thanks for sharing with me (us) here! 
Robert Sidoti
Thank YOU thank YOU thank YOU Lise !! A pleasure practicing with you here! Never been to Niagra Falls, gotta get there sometime soon!! 
Robert Sidoti
That's good to hear Lauri - always a good feeling when the ole core feels a little sore :)) Sometimes it's difficult to work them effectively, so glad you found them so to speak! Thanks for practicing with me here, see you again soon I hope! 
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for your revigorating class! I like the idea of repeating a mantra while breathing. Core work is often related to willpower (to have the guts to do something. It's a good way to warm up. Thank you.
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Lina S !! Thank you for practicing and sharing your comment! I too think mantra connected to breathing AND core work are valuable - so glad you appreciated them :)) 
Kira C
1 person likes this.
After reading the description and comments I thought this was going to be extremely difficult for me.  The core opening did challenge my low back but I managed to stick with my mantra and the class, and I ended up absolutely loving it.  I do so appreciate your classes and that I am slowly becoming stronger.  It was really evident today. Thank you.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial