Dynamic Flow: Stable Heart Opening Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Dynamic Flow: Stable Heart Opening Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
I'm sure you're great Rich!! Martha's Vineyard and the Cape provide so many with summer memories, such a great place to call home - I am from California/Los Angeles, best of both worlds! Enjoy the sheltering my friend, a nice silver lining to all of this :)) Hope to practice with you soon! 
iOS
iOS
1 person likes this.
An Angeleno? That’s great. Did you teach in LA? Where? I’ve gone to many studios here. My favorite was in downtown LA close to my former work called Downtown Circle Yoga led by a wonderful teacher named Knekoh who owns it. Just hoping it can stay afloat.
Kristine B
2 people like this.
Two weeks behind, but I just finished this practice. Heart is beautifully open! Perfect for the energy of Leo season right now, (or truly any season!). Loved the opening kriya. Many, many thanks!
Robert Sidoti
Many many thanks to you Kristine ! I'm a little behind in responding (22 days) I loved teaching this class - feels so good to open the front of the body, especially the heart :)) Thank you for sharing here and hope to 'see' you again! 
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
I really love that pickle jar cue; I have not heard that before (or not listened and felt that before, maybe).
Jennifer P
S1 E8. Cues are great as usual, especially at this time as I need to remember to protect this lower back!  Great class as usual, heart and soul.
Robert Sidoti
How's the lower back feeling Jennifer P ??  Thanks for your lovely comment!! 
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial