Slow Flow and Meditation: Inner Stability<br>Alana Mitnick

Slow Flow and Meditation: Inner Stability
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Thank you, KARUN. I appreciate your sharing and presence here. I bow to the teachings of Yoga and to the teachers in my life (visible and invisible). Grateful to be on this path of self awareness together. Namaste, Alana  
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra! So glad to hear. I admire your dedication and steady practice. Thank you for being here! Love, Alana 
Carolyn B
1 person likes this.
Great practice today!  
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful to hear, Carolyn! Thank you for joining me in Yoga. Love, Alana 
Carole C
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this class. Not sure why but I've avoided yoga for the last couple of months. Your class was a lovely way to return to (what will be) regular practice. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Carole, Welcome back to Yoga! I can completely relate with the feeling of avoiding my yoga practice all together (sigh)... and the bitter sweet reunion of easing back and breathing into the tight spots... it just feels so good to release and open on all levels. Stay close and keep me posted on your journey. So glad you're here! Love, Alana 
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
I felt every breath of this practice; it was delicious. Thank you for leading me through it, Alana. ‘Awareness is the primary mechanism of transformation’. I love that.
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Just following on from my last comment, is that a phrase that I can quote from Ravi’s writings? I am writing a book and I would love to cite him.
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Ali. What an amazing experience... to be so present and aware of each breath as you practice. Thank you for being here and sharing. So grateful for your presence. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Ali, Congratulations on your book! That's wonderful to hear! Ravi speaks of this in his course on Yoga as a Science of Inner Transformation. Also, stay tuned for his NEW course, The Yoga of the Christ, launching on December 1st on Yoga Anytime!  Love, Alana 
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial