Joyful Flow: Detox Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

Joyful Flow: Detox Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Kate M
2 people like this.
Happy Saturday!!! Great way to start my weekend. We're making the world a little better, one practice at a time!!  : ) Thank you, Wade : )
Lina S
2 people like this.
What a playful practice! I've loved the various twists and unexpected combinations of asanas. Thank you!
Wade
HI Lina so good to hear from you and so glad you enjoyed the practice- we really did get twisted ahahah!!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Kate yes to that and anything we can do to help out is a bonus! Hope you had a great weekend!
Juliet M
2 people like this.
Hi Wade, I always love your classes and they really lift my mood.  Thank you for taking the trouble to "dress your set" with flowers - all beauty in these difficult times is much appreciated!
Wade
1 person likes this.
HI Juliet! thank you and on the same note - all kindness during these difficult times is appreciated, so thanks for sharing yours! big hug
Catherine A
Hi Wade, really enjoyed this practice! First time I have joined you but, yea, I'll be back 👍! Many thanks for this hour of fun! C xxx
Wade
HI Catherine so glad you joined and it's great to hear from you! Yes, We all need a little fun right now!
Jennifer S
Thank you for an inspirational class that goes deep with twists and turns coming back to center leaving relaxed and refreshed. Feeling at peace
Wade
HI Jennifer feeling at peace is the perfect place to arrive and connect w self. Win win...So glad you joined me!
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial