Vibrant Flow: Deep, Sweet Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

Vibrant Flow: Deep, Sweet Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Maya A
2 people like this.
Dear Rosemary, thank you very much for this beautiful practice, I loved your gentle constant reminders of self acceptance, of finding where my body is at moment by moment. 
Rosemary Garrison
You're oh so welcome, Maya . I think self acceptance is a doorway to infinite goodness. I hope you continue to enjoy! Be well. 
Rachele
1 person likes this.
Thank you !!!
Rosemary Garrison
You're so welcome, federica !!!
Francesca Venturini
Thank you so much! It was so sweet to my hearth and my body......felt like floating up in the air. Strong roots but very, very light!!!! 
Rosemary Garrison
What a powerful combination, Francesca ! Floating and rooted. Thank you for sharing this!
Monica
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed all the spinal flexions; this practice really helped me to release and also be present.  Thank you!
Rosemary Garrison
What a beautiful combination, Monica B ! Thank your for sharing. 
David G-
Hey friend. This was sooo good. The live audience adds so much energy. In down dog I had to calm my adrenaline. It felt like a good cycling team time trial. Everybody working together in the flow. We call that the sweet spot, using ATP and fat stores to get in the zone. Must be amazing to teach a class where everyone is in his/her/their flow. I didn't even realize I was in  shavasana until you brought us back to sit/OM.  I hit my back in a race  (2000), and with this practice we worked on the two areas of trauma (the upper and lower back) and I didn't realize I could push my muscles out like that. Yogi experiment launched. Namaste
21-29 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial