Vibrant Flow: Liquid Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

Vibrant Flow: Liquid Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Masako . That makes me happy! It's joy to know you are "out there" and we are able to share the practice virtually. Be well. 
Rosemary Garrison
Mmmmhhhh, serene... one of my favorites. Thank you, Ali .
Julie S
3 people like this.
Not sure how many times I have swam through this session, but I do not grow tired of this flow.  So inspired!! Love this: "We do what we can with what we have." So much permission with Rosemary.
Rosemary Garrison
Oh, sweet Julie , thank you! I am so grateful we get to share these practices... and this journey. 
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Oh what a wonderful flow to feel life energy flowing through and awakening the body, senses, and energy fields.
Rosemary Garrison
Oh, that's beautiful, Christel B ! Thank you for sharing... and I'm so glad it felt awakening for you! Enjoy and be well. 
Monica
1 person likes this.
I literally feel high ~ All those endorphins!  Just what I needed.  Thanks Rosemary :) 
Rosemary Garrison
A natural yoga high, Monica ! So good! Enjoy. 
David G-
Magic! Felt all the family/friend love in the room.  Loved all the side body openings. Neat info about yogis and moon. Best, David 
Iris G
1 person likes this.
I love this class and like to follow it, especially when I feel worn out. It makes me feel so much better! A real gift for body and soul. Thank you, Rosemary!
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial