Fall Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Breath, Bandhas, Bones<br>Melina Meza

Fall Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Breath, Bandhas, Bones
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Steve
It was a nice practice but I don't own all the props presented; it was a little too complicated for a home practice with all the props...
Diane C
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class. I really enjoyed the stretches with the yoga strap. I had to substitute with a theraband, but this gives me incentive to buy a strap for ease of adjustment. 
Summer
1 person likes this.
So lovely to practice through these seasonal transitions with you Melina. I first did this challenge last fall and invested in the 10’ strap just for this class! All the prop work really offers such sweet support to lean into and it allows me to really feel so completely grounded. Being somewhat vata dominate it’s just what I need. Big love and gratitude ❤️
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Thanks for writing and investing in a strap for class! They last forever and will hopefully continue to inspire you to experiment in your practice . May you continue to discover new joy and ease with the extra support  and vata calming routines. Until next time, wishing you much healthy.
David G-
1 person likes this.
I couldn’t fit day two on day two, but I actually applied today’s lesson: just say no.  I would have been just “doing it or checking it off a list”.  

This was a perfect morning practice. I had to improvise to make my strap  stay tight. Thankfully, it worked, as those stretches are sooooooo good. You have such a calm presence and I enjoy the expansive silences too. 

The breath awareness (Ujjayi)  was perfect; you came back to this so many times that I could perfect it.  Definitely in my expanding tool-kit.

Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the report David, fun to hear your experience going through these practices. The strap work is INCREDIBLE, especially when its in the right place and we have the right length for our body! Best wishes continuing the series, saying no with love, and grounding with ujjayi!
Brenda S
1 person likes this.
Loved the strap work and props to help explore my poses. Thank you for the reminder of saying no. 🙏🏼
Melina Meza
I'm glad were open to trying new poses with props, they are quite transformational when you get them in the right spot! Best wishes with "no" moving forward, its powerful medicine. ( :
Kate Y
1 person likes this.
Wonderful as always with Melina.  Thank you so much!
Melina Meza
You are so welcome Kate, thanks for joining the class.
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial