Soulful Flow: Strong Warrior Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Strong Warrior Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Emily S
3 people like this.
What a yummy and perfect after-work practice! I have grown to love your practices and I'm always excited when you have a new one! Your wonderful calming energy is a welcome contribution to my practice and life :)
Jennifer E
1 person likes this.
Perfect way to start the day! Always love your classes, Sarah! Thank you!!
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for sharing, Emily! That means so much to hear and I am really happy that we get to share in the practices of yoga here on Yoga Anytime—what a gift! Please keep me posted on your yoga journey. Sending love from California, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Jennifer! I'm so happy to be practicing together and thanks so much for reaching out. I love your dog—what's his/her name? Sending love from me and my dog Sadie! xo 
Jennifer E
1 person likes this.
Sarah Beston Thank you so much! Her name is Hennessy.  My sister got me a shirt for holidays that says "Dogs and Yoga Make Me Happy". Sums it up! :) Hugs to you and Sadie!  xo
Mary Jane G
Hi Sarah,  I am so excited about your new season. This was a perfect practice to get focused on putting together a talk on Gratitude and Generosity. Thank you, Thank You, Thank you🙏🥰
Namaste🕉
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So happy to be practicing with you, Mary Jane! Stay close and let me know how this season is for you. Much gratitude and warmth, Sarah
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
This is such a treat to have a new series of your flow practices. Thank you Sarah, this is such a key part of my wellbeing.
Sarah Beston
I am so touched to hear that, Ali! I feel so lucky to be a part of this special community and am so happy that we can share in Yoga together. Warmly, Sarah
Kate M
2 people like this.
I was on my feet in the kitchen for most of the afternoon (Canadian Thanksgiving meal prep!) and this felt sooooo good after. Thank you, Sarah Beston !!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial