Soulful Flow: Strong Warrior Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Strong Warrior Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Kate! Sending blessings from California!
Kate M
2 people like this.
Thank you dear Sarah Beston!! It was lovely (and no turkeys were sacrificed)!!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Another wonderful, grounding practice. Thank you, Sarah. This one helped me to get back to my original upright position after reading this morning's news. :)
Meagan P
1 person likes this.
That was a gorgeous practice. Exactly what I needed! Thank you!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dearest Lori C, sorry to miss your comment from a month back. I am happy to hear that this practice was helpful in grounding you—definitely need a whole lot of that myself lately! Wishing you a beautiful rest of your Sunday. Lots of love!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Meagan P! I am so happy to hear and lovely to be practicing with you here on Yoga Anytime. Wishing you a wonderful Sunday from California. Warmly, Sarah
Julie S
2 people like this.
Sarah, have cycled through your Soulful Flow practices several times and took a beak for a bit.  Decided to come back and do them again, and it is like coming home to an old friend. Such a warm and welcoming flow!! You are a very gifted teacher and I appreciate your ability to exude space and calm while giving clear, yet subtle directions.
Sarah Beston
Julie S—thank you so much for sharing your experience and so happy that you are enjoying these practices. I feel blessed to be sharing these practices with you in this community. Wishing you a beautiful rest of your weekend. Warmly, Sarah
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial