Soulful Flow: Focused Hip Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Focused Hip Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
Hi Lori! Thanks so much for letting me know and wishing you a beautiful weekend. Hope to practice together again soon!
Sarah Beston
Wow, Mary Jane—that’s wonderful! So glad your hips are happy and hope to practice with you again soon. Have a beautiful weekend!
Samantha E
2 people like this.
This was exactly what my body needed- thank you Sarah and to Yoga Anytime. What a great way to celebrate doing 500 classes here over the last two years. 🙏  
Sarah Beston
Congratulations, Samantha! What an amazing accomplishment. So happy to be practicing with you here!
Kit & Dee Dee
Wonderful live series. Thanks!
Sarah Beston
So nice to see you here, Kit & Dee Dee! I hope you and your family are doing well. Sending love from the west coast. Warmly, Sarah
Anastasia T
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah!  Great practice - nice flow and challenging!  It is Sunday afternoon in NY for me but I loved this practice.  :)
Just what I needed.  Thank you.  Have a great week!
Anastasia
Brook lyn, NY
Sarah Beston
I hope you are enjoying your Sunday in NY, Anastasia T! Thanks so much for sharing your experience of the practice and sending warmth from the west coast!
David S
1 person likes this.
Great class!! Love your fancy schmancy garage! That’s where the Ferrari is supposed to be kept!
Sarah Beston
Haha, David S! Too funny. Unfortunately my Jeep doesn’t fit and the Ferrari is in the shop!
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial