Soulful Flow: Compassionate Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Compassionate Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Lovely as always Sarah...feels so important (and good) to keep our hearts open, especially now šŸ’Ÿā˜®ļøšŸ•‰
Sarah Beston
I so agree,Ā Jenny! They say we teach what we need to learn. Sending love!
Christel B
2 people like this.
Loved this flow with all its variations and consistencies.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thank you for sharing your experience with this practice,Ā Christel! I really love your description and am happy to be sharing these practices together.
Nadia L
2 people like this.
So lovely and complete ! thank you
Sarah Beston
You are so very welcome,Ā Nadia! Thank you for practicing with me and hope to practice with you again soon. Warmly, Sarah
Marlo
2 people like this.
I loved this flow! Thanks Sarah šŸ’œ
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Iā€™m so happy to hear,Ā Marlo! I hope youā€™re having a beautiful week!
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
I love your reminder to ā€˜move like youā€™. It is so tempting to try to copy exactly the teacher but it is so freeing to accept that your body has its kinks and quirks that are all itā€™s own! I really enjoyed the twist I donā€™t know the name of, where you start prone then stretch your arm out to the side, tent the other and roll onto your side. I feel like today, after two years of practicing this pose, I finally ā€˜gotā€™ this position. My knee did not used to bend, but today it did and it felt amazing. Thank you Sarah for your unique creativity in sequencing. I LOVED this class.
Sarah Beston
HiĀ Ali, thank you so much for sharing your experience of the practice. It is always so lovely to hear and yes, I also love that invitation to move like you ... allowing and meeting ourselves were we are in any given moment. I am so happy to hear that the twist felt amazingā€”it's truly one of my favorites! Wishing you a beautiful week!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial