Dynamic Flow: Vinyasa Core Restore Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Dynamic Flow: Vinyasa Core Restore Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Hello and Guten Tag Shawn ! I know a couple people who live in Berlin, I hear it's a beautiful city! I'm so happy this type of practice felt good for you - it does for me too :) More of these to come for sure - Episode 2 was soupy and slow, you may enjoy! 
Robert Sidoti
Hey hey hey my beautiful friend Rebecca !! I know it's a lot different than live and in person (especially YTT practices) but this is a great option! Keep me posted on how it goes for you or if you have questions! Love
Robert Sidoti
Hi hi corinne !! Canoe caught me by surprise too, haha!! Here's to Season 2 helping us all make the transition from summer to fall and to continue to manage these circumstances we all find ourselves in :)) 
Robert Sidoti
Thank YOU thank YOU Eric !! I'm super stoked to be here for another season, see you on the may very soon! 
KEVIN R
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the great practice. Love the mix of traditional movements and Asanas with some always welcome core work. Looking forward to the season.
Robert Sidoti
Thank YOU KEVIN !! I’m glad this type of practice works for you! 
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Such a great practice!! Thank you!!

Robert Sidoti
THANK YOU Laura ! 
Christa K
1 person likes this.
This was one of my all time favorite yoga sessions, and you have become one of my all time favorite teachers. =) 
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Great class! I've really enjoyed the mix of strength and stretch poses. 
11-20 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial