30 Minute Yoga Flows: Confidence Flow<br>Lydia Zamorano

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Confidence Flow
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
David G-
I hopped on here to practice with you again. What I am about to write is a funny coincidence. 

In response to your response: I made an appointment this morning with an acupuncturist to explore meridians and pain management. I will have her look at my feet and any imbalances too.

In short, I wonder if acupuncture will decrease pain in my inner right knee (between the tendons). There are so many variables, so it's time to get help. An X-Ray with an orthopedist revealed the problem I am having goes deeper than a calcium deposit. 

About this practice tonight: felt yoga-good to move with your suggestions, and during the side planks I tried the hardest option and that was yoga-hard! The savasana wasn't long enough for that effort. 

Hope your new year has been joyful! 

Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein I am smiling to see you commenting here again David. Wishing you healing for your knee, increased ease, and less pain and discomfort. This week I will offer longer savasanas. Thanks to your suggestion. Warmth from sunny (finally) Squamish! Lydia 
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice! Thanks, Lydia! 💖💝💗
Lydia Zamorano
Sandra Židan Thank you Sandra. So happy you enjoyed it. Warmth, Lydia 
Kelly Sunrose
Thank you for the wonderful practice, sweet Lydia! It was so good to *be* with you. HUGS! kel
Lydia Zamorano
Kelly Sunrose Awww! So happy to receive this mini dose of connection with you! Love love love!! Thank you! 
David G-
Hey friend. I had my best chaturanga, comfortably rolling over my big toes instead of lifting my feet before upward. What a difference. The shoulder blade attention is still difficult. Horrible balance at 6 am. Side planks were fun. I have been playing around with tensegrity as a symbol of "we exist" or the mettaverse. Maybe that sparks something for you? Hope we have a day of shanti. 
David G-
I came back again. Such a good work brain break. 
Lydia Zamorano
David G- Hi David! 
Always a delight to see you in my inbox. I read your last comment... and laughed out loud because my balance is terrible at 6am as well. Thanks for looping back with me and sharing in our love of this practice. All the warmth, Lydia 
21-29 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial