30 Minute Yoga Flows: Core Flow<br>Lydia Zamorano

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Core Flow
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Lisa Ferraro
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed this flow, especially the interesting core strengtheners and I learned a new word...circumferentially:)! Thank you!
Lydia Zamorano
Lisa Ferraro Hi Lisa! 
So happy you enjoyed this! I love that word too! I learned it from one of my mentors Carrie Owerko. I use the imagery of it all the time when I think of the breathing process for relaxed core strength! Sending warmth! Lydia 
Kelly M
Love this practice!  Lively, energetic and challenging!  I'd love to learn how to 'hop' like you do, you seem to float. 
Lydia Zamorano
Kelly M So so happy to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to comment Kelly! And my hunch is if you repeat this practice you might feel some little bits of float start to happen if they aren't already! Happy Holidays! 
Lydia 
Jeanne S
Namaste Lydia. Thank you.
Lydia Zamorano
Jeanne S  You are so welcome. Love! 
Kate M
Strong sequence!! I always seem to have to have someone tell me to do core work...! Thanks for leading me into it!
Lydia Zamorano
Kate M I think I'm the same as you Kate! It's nice to be led through core work! Warmth and smiles, Lydia 
David G-
Love the core work Lydia! That last leg-extended one (flipping on the hip with steady shoulder blades) is legit hard. I was glad we both gave up at the same time. Chuckle. 

I really pushed myself trying to keep up on a rest day. Great active recovery. 

What are your plans for future shows? Any plans to stream a live class again? Lydia and family? 

Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein Happy to hear you enjoyed this one! I would love to do another show with yoga anytime, and spring or summer is a potential! We will keep you posted. Thank you for all your support and for watching and enjoying the practices. Happy they have been supportive! Warmth, 
Lydia 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial