Winter Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Earth & Water Balancing<br>Melina Meza

Winter Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Earth & Water Balancing
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
This class is my new favorite of yours Melina, and that’s saying a lot! Wonderful well-rounded practice that hit all the spots. Thank you for this holiday gift and looking forward to the spring session 🎁🎄🌟 Merry Christmas!
Ali
Ali
3 people like this.
I have really enjoyed and appreciated these classes in Christmas week; they have been a real treat. I love practising with blocks; they make me feel grounded and stable and I feel postures in a whole new way. Thank you too for the wider advice to work with the seasons. I always appreciate your wisdom and insights.
Melina Meza
I appreciate you both keeping your practice alive during the holidays! Now you'll have these practices to keep you inspired, grounded, and healthy as we move deeper into the winter season. Happy holidays to you! M
Janet R
3 people like this.
Melina, your classes continue to inspire me and my practice. Thank  you.  Hoping you are having a joyous Christmas Holiday.  Janet Rosoff
Pat Pao
3 people like this.
Thank you Melina - loved all the practices!!!! All the best for the Holiday Season xoxox
Tracy S
3 people like this.
Thank you Melina! I appreciate the time and detail you took to present a very comprehensive and inspiring chaalenge. I will definately come back to these practices for healing and grounding for this long winter up ahead. Peace and Light!
Amy P
3 people like this.
Thank you for all the self-care tips.  I love shifting down to the floor for yoga core, seems to meet my needs. Thank you and have a healthy winter. 
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Hello Friends ~ Its such a gift knowing you're all dropping into the winter challenge! Wishing you all much health in the seasons ahead. 
Ellen B
3 people like this.
Melina
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Beautiful and restorative winter challenge.

Sandra Židan
Great practice and a great challenge! I've really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing it with us, Melina! Kind regards!
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial