Gentle Yoga: Gentle Unwinding<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Gentle Unwinding
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Ashleigh C
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed the calm relaxing sensation with the sea sounds. I realised I am very stiff and my body does not want to stretch and bend into some of these positions. Hopefully more practice will help that.
Alana Mitnick
Ashleigh C, It's so lovely to hear from you. Thank you for being here and sharing your insights and observations. I can totally relate... and I find that the "gift" is in realization itself... meeting yourself right where you are, and with as much compassion and room as possible.  I continually find that my body changes and opens with a more regular and consistent practice. I also find that warm showers or baths can help to relax the muscles before Yoga. Stay close and keep me posted on your journey. Warmly, Alana  
Sara S
1 person likes this.
Lovely
Alana Mitnick
Sara S, So lovey to practice together! xoA
Sara S
1 person likes this.
So ready for the day. Thank you
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Sara S! May your practice support and nourish you throughout the day. Love, Alana 
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
I really needed this today, Alana. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Rachel S! So glad that you took time for yourself and enjoyed this gentle practice. It's always so refreshing to see your comments and feel your presence here. Love, Alana 
Sara S
1 person likes this.
Love the sound of the waves, so inviting to let go
Alana Mitnick
Sara S, Ahhh yes, the winter waves were huge that day! They almost put me to sleep during filming, lol. Thank you for being here and joining me in Yoga. Love, Alana 
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial