Gentle Yoga: Gentle Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Gentle Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Martha K
2 people like this.
Dear Alana, Thank you for the reminder that gentle can go deep. Gentle can go wide. Gentle can be exactly what I need. 
Alana Mitnick
Dear Martha, Your message brings a big smile to my face. Thank you for your warmth, presence, insight and clarity.  So happy to be practicing together. Love, Alana 
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
just what i needed on a rainy friday morning  :))
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Fabian H. So glad you enjoyed this gentle flow on a rainy Friday morning. Sounds cozy and sweet. Warmly, Alana 
Jenny S
3 people like this.
So lovely...usually I do each new “Alana Practice” the day it comes out because I love them so, but this week I saved this class for today as a special treat for myself, as I am celebrating another trip around the sun 🌞 This is the perfect way to start the day! ❤️
Sandra Židan
Hi! This was an excellent practice for my cracking neck- it feels better now! Thanks, Alana, and kind regards!
Lina S
1 person likes this.
A very relaxing practice. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Ž! So glad that you found some neck relief with this practice. Wishing you a beautiful and easeful day. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
So good to hear, Lina S. Thank you for joining me in Yoga! May it support you throughout your day. Warmly, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Jenny S, Happy Birthday!! I am deeply honored to practice with you as you celebrate another trip around the sun. Wishing you a healthy, radiant, abundant, and meaningful year. So grateful for your presence! Xo Love, Alana 
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial